Monday, October 09, 2006

Rehab

I've gone through a particularly tough time recently with some nerve damage. I spent about 2-3 months to regain the strength in my nerve signals/muscles to be able to walk again, but thankfully I am able to walk under my own power once again and hopefully after some time I may even get back to an active lifestyle. While I'm still a long way off from a full recovery, there are certainly positive signs in that regard.

Luxeries such as writing a blog have been put on the back burner for a while, but I plan to get back to it now as it is something I was enjoying. I am glad to see that a few people have emailed me with good wishes and glad to know that they hoped I would return to writing the blog.

More coming soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home